[Learn] Requirements & How to claim your 400 UNI

So how do I go about this? Deposit Eth or something?

Check out this post for a guide: [Learn] How to provide liquidity and earn UNI

4 Likes

OK that’s good, I will try this.

I claimed uni tokens in coinbase wallet and now i can’t reach them because I lost 12 word phrase that i need for sign in to my wallet , someone can help me please

I think you may be out of luck unfortunately :frowning:

2 Likes

0x19b2cdbC9C9591c76165A718788bdefFAB0b96c6

I have 30 days of uniswap transactions. Why didn’t I qualify? Can you help me?

Hi @TMod_Marco, first of all thanks for this great explanation and thanks UniSwap for the fantastic airdrop. I’ve got 2 questions.

1- In your post, I see that 49 Million UNI is claimable by historical liquidity providers. Is this included in 400 drop or is this an extra amount per wallet? If it’s something extra, how can we claim it?

2- Are there any discussions about changing the eligibility date for the airdrop to the date of the initial announcement? I think UniSwap has got more interactions in the last two months then ever. Don’t you think that should be also rewarded?

Again thanks for everything. Great job, and I’m definitely HODLING! :wink:

1 Like

I received 400 uni, but I have not received 1000 from the results of wearing socks

1 Like
  1. The 49M UNI claimable includes the 400 UNI ‘airdrop’. It’s nothing separately, you’d be able to claim the amount of UNI your account is eligible for. E.g. more if you provided liquidity for a while or owned / redeemed SOCKS at time of the snapshot.

2. That discussion has been going on. Snapshot has happened, eligible addresses can claim and that’s it.

1 Like

Alright, thanks a lot.

Una consulta la minería de liquidez absorbe tu aportación a la piscina creando uniswap v2 que es con el que entras a la minería de liquidez, mi pregunta es el valor del uniswap v2 tiene el valor de el ingreso de liquidez que haces a la piscina en ese momento verdad?

1 Like

I used uniswap many time before but my account not available for uni claim,
Why

It looks like you were able to successfully claim using the first address?

The second address doesn’t seem to have interacted with Uniswap.

1 Like

Dear Dan,
Thank you for your response. Yes, I was able to claim my 400 uni tokens via the first address.
But regarding the second address, my TrustWallet, I am sure that I have used it in the past to exchange coins on Uniswap. But all those transactions were failed transactions. hence that problem I have luckily changed to the second address from my CoinbaseWallet.
But as I understand I must be eligible for another 400 UNI tokens even if my transactions were failed ones. I don’t know how to prove it, but it is what happened.

1 Like

Have you tried depositing liquidity? I am very interested

Please see: [Learn] How to provide liquidity and earn UNI

I have attempted to run this multiple times using Powershell/Terminal (even on different machines). I start searching the JSON and then eventually get the following message.

jq: error: syntax error, unexpected LITERAL, expecting $end (Windows cmd shell quoting issues?) at <top-level>, line 1:

It doesn’t appear to like the following section:
'.claims."YOUR_ADDRESS_HERE"'

I have tried looking into jq and the correct syntax, but cannot figure this out. Can you please assist?

1 Like

the guide is mainly intended for users on unix systems, but here’s a link that might help: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54683103/simple-jq-filters-not-working-in-windows-shell-various-quoting-issues

1 Like

Thanks for the advice - ended up using a Linux Mint USB and it worked like a charm.

1 Like

You should generate a Uni adresss in Metamask tahn cailm your UNI coins