Since this question is being asked a lot, if your address in ineligible to receive the 400 UNI airdrop, then you didn’t meet the requirement.
The requirement was simple: The snapshot for this airdrop was held on September 1, 2020, at 12:00 am UTC. Anyone who hasn’t used Uniswap before this snapshot is not eligible for the airdrop.
How to claim the UNI
You can easily claim your UNI tokens in just a few steps:
- Visit the one of the Uniswap trading pages (ETH/USDT example).
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If your wallet is eligible you will see a popup in the Uniswap app (top right corner).
- Click on “Claim your tokens” and approve the transaction. Don’t forget to set the right gas limit (https://ethgasstation.info/). Currently gas fees are high, myself I used 90,000 gas and 800 GWEI.
- 60% of the UNI genesis supply is allocated to Uniswap community members, a quarter of which (15% of total supply) has already been distributed to past users
- 60.00% to Uniswap community members [600,000,000 UNI]
- 21.51% to team members and future employees with 4-year vesting [215,101,000 UNI]
- 17.80% to investors with 4-year vesting [178,000,000 UNI]
- .069% to advisors with 4-year vesting [6,899,000 UNI]
Claiming the airdrop:
15% of UNI [150,000,000 UNI] can immediately be claimed by historical liquidity providers, users, and SOCKS redeemers/holders based on a snapshot endingSeptember 1, 2020, at 12:00 am UTC.
49 million UNI are claimable by historical liquidity providers. The formula accounts for LP liquidity on a per-second basis since the deployment of Uniswap v1, ensuring that rewards are weighted towards LPs that provided liquidity when total liquidity was low.
400 UNI are claimable by each address that has ever called the Uniswap v1 or v2 contracts. This includes ~12,000 addresses that have only ever submitted failed transactions — love you guys.
Have a great day & thanks a lot to the Uniswap team!