The initial liquidity mining program went live last night. Users can now earn UNI tokens by being a liquidity provider for one of the following four pools and then submitting these liquidity tokens on this page:
5,000,000 UNI will be allocated per pool to LPs proportional to liquidity, which roughly translates to:
- 83,333.33 UNI per pool per day
- 13.5 UNI UNI per pool per block
That being said, we cannot estimate for you how much your rewards will be, you can do so yourself on the UNI pool page.
The following steps need to be made:
- Provide liquidity on one of the above pools
- Head over to this page and ‘deposit’ your liquidity tokens in the pool you participated in.
- That’s it, you’ll see your reward estimate and the time the initial reward pool will still be open for.
Note: without depositing the liquidity tokens on this page you will not receive UNI, just providing liquidity to one of the pools isn’t enough.