[Learn] Requirements & How to claim your 400 UNI

Hi Tariq,

Drop & Replaced means you’ve most likely tried to speed up the transaction, am I right?

Transaction speed depends on the amount of GWEI & GAS you used. Etherscan should give you insights in how long the transaction will be pending.

Personally I used 800 GWEI & 90,000 GAS and it went through fairly quickly. If you need to cancel your transaction because it’d be pending too long, you can send 0 ETH to yourself with e.g. 600 GAS to cancel the transaction (I did so myself as I had this ‘issue’, check out this post for instructions).

Also, please use: https://discord.com/invite/XErMcTq

1 Like

Hi Mr. TMod_Marco,
Thank you very much for replying.
When I click on Discord the… messages failed to load, try again… it showed there.
It’s my mistake because I am new to the system.
On my app.uniswap there is 400 UNI is showed there is no pending option.
but on transaction Etherscan there is still status: Drop & Replaced.
Please guide me on how the status change is confirmed.
Again sorry I tried so many times to click on your Discord link but loaded fail.

3 Likes

It would be great to see some guides appear about setup processes to start the mining process. I would love to help.

3 Likes

pls what time will the mining program commence

1 Like

Sep to november but at that time its value gonna decrease

1 Like

okay then, but for the value you can’t tell.

I’m not sure why they put conditions. If cryptocurrency claims authenticity from banks/paper money. They are feeling like Digital Banking Institutions. Cryptocurrency is about Freedom. Yet the more banks are accepting something they rejected before is feeling like a hostile take over.

1 Like

I have my Metamask connected to my Uniswap, which I have done more than a dozen tnx’s on prior to 9/1/20. When I add my wallet address to the claim window I get “0” UNI due. I’ve tried the alternate cloudshare link, but received same response. Any idea what else I can do?

2 Likes

Anything is possible! Its only the beginning :slight_smile:

Hi, Noah,

Thanks for posting this solution.

I tried searching my Metmask wallet (Which I connected to Uniswap on the 16th of August) using this method, and it returned a null result, presumably because it didn’t find my address. Is there any other solution to this, or am I simply not elligible?

Thanks!

1 Like

hi NOAH
i do not understand all these tech
i had transaction in july 2020
when i tried even manually to claim my coins tell

Address has no available claim

any simple way to prove that

This method works best under Linux.

I have tried the manual route to claim UNI, but I get to the place that the Merkleroot shows up in Etherscan and don’t know what to do from there. Can someone put together the step by step instructions on how to do this manually?

Thanks

i used another computer and just simply claimeeeeeeeeeed thanksssssssssss kisseeeeessssss

I’ve also swapped on Uniswap for the first time on 14th of September and I feel like it’s unfair that I can’t claim any airdrop at all. I mean what’s the point of “not including all the previous swappers” prior to the day of announcement.

4 Likes

Hi there Metanol,

Honestly, this doesn’t seem like the right place for this comment. I’m not a team member and feel like no matter at what date/time the team had made the snapshot (without announcing it in advance), there would have been users complaining.

Uniswap has been around for a while now and by reading the blog post it seems like they wanted to reward early users. There needs to be some kind of cut off date and this one was decided.

Have a great day :+1:t3:

Marco.

4 Likes

马可你好。你说的快线时间2020.9.1上午十二点。为什么我没有获取到空投?我9.1凌晨在uniswap v2上面进行了交易,汽油费扣了80美金。

我提供哈希值给你:

0xff398d85fbd653f75124aeda4dd09b8f700f3fb63a1ddd81627fafa5efbd0062

0xc9512faeba4c71d53d0d272a465ec5cc7124f42c382885385ce71166cd2ab54f

0x3561743009492733658f7e4bf567b6537d11bc0cdba6ac2be0bd1ea5114467ae

0xee40d61e51f0f25fc66c2cf0e65a74c29286390c67e3917e50ae34716b737d6d

然后我给你提供下我的钱包地址: 0x264E2D60de53FdBEb6613b0918C4313E424581FE

1 Like

How can people “complain” if you fairly reward all the previous users right before you announce something?

Your reply is just ridiculous. Have a great day.

1 Like

did you trade on that exact date?,i mean did you do buy/sell ?,

Anyone that is looking for support, please use the official Discord channel rather than the governance forum: https://discord.gg/WXbXXd :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes