Is this TRUE or just A RUMOR?

I have read in uniswap blog, that was mentioned that
the governance treasury will retain 43% [430,000,000 UNI] of UNI supply to distribute on an ongoing basis through contributor grants, community initiatives, liquidity mining , and other programs.
They will distribute that on several period, so many people believe that the addresses which can claim 400 UNI airdrop will get another UNI in the future which is every year until 2024 if I am not mistaken.
So, could the team explain who contributor grants, community initiatives and liquidity mining are? is it included the people who already can claim 400 UNI airdrop before? Elaborate more please. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

I do not think this would be the case. Should there be Airdrop for V3, it ought to be for either old or new wallets that performed transactions from previous Airdrop eligibility deadline till date

There is a lot of discussion about this and it is best that you read it. In any case, whatever happens from now on, we have to continue betting on our project.

About the Token and the possible airdrops. here you can find the answer

Sounds good, could you please give me the sourch of this information?

Actually, I get the information from that website you have been shared, but I am still wondering that it is true or not, because you know what I mean, too good to be true. 400 UNI is the highest airdrop I have been get.

That is the roadmap. In any case, in my opinion, we should focus on the growth of our project.

Right now it is an absolute success and we must be happy. Bet on V3 and future developments.

1 Like