I hodl 400 UNI from airdrop

Guys I am just newcomer here in UNI governance community and I am glad that I am now belong in this Community. I am a holder of 400 UNI from the last airdrop, my question is what benefit can I get if just hold UNI in my wallet? Is it worth it to hold UNI and not sell it by the end of year 2020? Thanks

11 Likes

Good question! Welcome to the Unicorn :unicorn: Community and congratulation on qualifying for UNI airdrop. Holding/hodling your UNI has benfits attached to include but not limited to i: Value Appreciation over-time ii: Voting Right in the Unicorn Governance.

14 Likes

How did you get those i have been trying to get that air drop but can’t figure it out sorry ima noob at this.

5 Likes

You can claim 400 UNI only if you used uniswap before 1. September. You can see your claimable UNI tokens right-up corner on uniswap page.

8 Likes

I’m out of luck did not get the prize from uni. but UNI is still the best …I can get Him in the market

2 Likes

Kasian uy hehehe memamng

1 Like

Engk papa…
Tetap semangat :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

2 Likes

hello everyone i’m a newcomer also as well… how to get the insentive or follow the airdrop maybe

thanks everyone and keep it up uni :muscle:

2 Likes

Mükemmel bişey uniswap ailesine katılmayan pişman olur

2 Likes

I missed the airdrop, can you share with me ???

2 Likes

I’m new around here, so I’m watching quietly for now.

2 Likes

Welcome to our world

1 Like

Thank you all the uni team, I have benefited from the airdrop and I have setup so many business and am doing well, I already named my son after unswap, now I will start buying back my uni. Thanks to uni airdrop now am rich I can boost of my own house and business

2 Likes

great. maintain and wait it to reach $5K

2 Likes

Hi, is this airdrop from September still available or is it too late? I am eligible for 400UNI. I haven’t claimed because my Metamask wallet got messed up due to Firefox update.

2 Likes

Haaa ça ne fonctionne pas si je les ai pris le 4 septembre ? Tristesse…