[Learn] How to provide liquidity and earn UNI

yeah I’m not complaining I know RISK but needs to quit happening or won’t be a uniswap regular people will give up and not support this dapp I know i had real coin came from coinbase acct they put some program in i see it in code not dummy just don’t know how to switch it n they collect all my real coin ive seen lots of people complain of same problems and u must burn tokens for your liquidity but doesn’t allow the time if been paying with app last 4 months its get worse and worse with programmers and miners so good luck didn’t help with anything i have all my etherscan info its all the bullshit contracts and miners owning everything using fake tokens taking everything…

Brendon Schuler

I’m not sure what you mean. But, again, Uniswap doesn’t censor any listings and it’s up to you to do your research and decide which projects are legitimate and which are not.

As for liquidity providing, again this comes with risk and I recommend you to do research to this as well.

I don’t know what you mean with real vs fake coins, it simply depends on which smart contract you interact with. Be aware of potential scams.

If you need any further support on that matter, then please join Uniswap on Discord. This is simply not the place. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i was given only uni v2 tokens address must be scam just taken thousands from me your right defi risk lol…

1 Like

Am I too late for this mate ?? Its all over right??

meant understanding defi is a whole new beast then just buying coin n token

1 Like