Extra reward for regular users

I have a suggestion, it would be great if you give extra rewards to users who have made active transactions in the last 3 months (July-August-September), because these people are the ones who support you the most. $UNI :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

As well as those who used Mooniswap / 1INCH to provide liq through Uniswap … Shouldnt be disregarded due to using a sub contract which went through Uniswap anyway

What do you think?

1 Like

you are right,
nice suggestion

1 Like

I don’t agree. Direct Uniswap users only. No more retroactive airdrops. If you want to be rewarded, buy UNI tokens and use Uniswap (not any other kind of proxy app) to do your trades. Easy as that. Extremely fair in my opinion

4 Likes

Users who used the platform once, bought 400, and who used 1000 times bought 400, fixed users can be given extra rewards…

5 Likes

@kbridge thanks man for share

2 Likes

nice idea…hoping they will make a way for those who did not claim UNI but use uniswap the last few days

2 Likes

Actually Uniswap was so conjested that most people had to use alternatives all the time to be able to get the swaps they wanted via other dexs’

Myself and a friend whom used my ref links both tried at the same time and we couldn’t even get the website to load.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree, honestly anyone who had any interaction with Uni should be rewarded whether thru third party or not. The whole basis of crypto was to stop leaving those who are less fortunate out in the cold! To stop the intermediaries from controlling are funds and to be able to transact p2p seamlessly.

2 Likes

Yes this should not even be a discussion, The price of UNI will go flying as well as Mooni and 1inch in anyway so the token will increase in value and give a great use case for the whole ecosystem.

As that is what it was promoted as - An ecosystem allowing those who jumped onto the opportunity with knowing the risks involved,
Surely even considering the congestion on Uniswap - Of course people will be using alternatives ( while still using UNISWAP anyway )

I get the financial implications but on the same side - Adoption is needed in this industry, Excluding a massive market because they used 1inch / Mooniswap to get the swap done quicker cant be neglected. The Funds will promote all the DEX’S anyway as most would be silly to sell their acquired rewards - Increasing the HOLD potential for the DEFI / DEX market.

This is a no brainier in terms of customer support - However the financial side of things will be better as well because then the ETH FEES will undoubtedly be forgiven and only increase the use case for the the entire industry.

3 Likes

You are right mate​:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Agree.:+1: Many use uniswap as often as daily While others may do a swap once in a blue moon

1 Like

yes,agree to this they should give some rewards of UNI who used unsiwap to store the tokens not only UNI holders but also the other people who hold other token in the UNISWAP.

1 Like

I would be glad if you take a look at my new article where I made my suggestion for a fairer sharing.

https://gov.uniswap.org/t/how-should-a-fair-distribution-be/4316?u=huntercoin

2 Likes

Benimde bu yönde iyimser bir beklentim var.

1 Like

It would be good for Uniswap users to earn more. I think that unclaimed Uni’s can be airdroped between active users and who cliamed their tokens and especiallty who did not sell at the first day they receive!

1 Like

The 15% is locked away forever apparently according to Noah so anything new would have to come out of the community treasury fund or somewhere else

1 Like

inş. beklediğimiz yönde hareket ederler, ayrıca bu platformda aktif olanlarada ekstra birşeyler verirler gibi düşünüyorum