Claim UNI for contract address, not wallet

I traded in UNI for a smart wallet from my old Maker Dao CDP. (Zerion told me it was possible). But now it’s in that smart wallet and I don’t know how to get it in my personal wallet, is there any possibility to transfer the UNIs to my wallet)

1 Like

0xc426cea649f3555428e3583311e8933de18aca95

Hello! IDK if this would be even close to the right area to ask this, but it’s a hail mary I think anyone would take :slight_smile: my address was compromised, I tried getting anyone to help with my 400 tokens to go to a new address but I was told to just get my airdropped coins and send them to my newer address. I tried that, but whoever has my account info got it done before I ever had a chance. Anyone able to help or send me in the right direction to hopefully recover the funds? Also FYI the hacker I believe is getting my coins threw interacting with your contract on etherscan

this is also where I qam a little lost , i made 100s of txs on my wallet and then i bought xdai and created xdai in uniswap 148 days ago which should fall in the new governance protocol for september 1st to announcement can anyone tell me how I can claim or make sure I am eligable for these 400 coins?

1 Like

To reiterate this suggestion, in the early days, I personally created 12 contracts on Ethereum to interact with unexchanged contracts, and provided liquidity, and the snapshot time was reasonable! I think it is necessary to upgrade the contract claim! It’s like we support each other.

Hello, has the plan been made? Are you a team representative?

How to claim?

0x869615d3B96BE9Eb6C83FD17F05D4053E27BBda3