Right Time for UNI Screenshot Airdrop to HODLers private wallet

Is it not the right time for the Uniswap Team / Owners to Consider
a monthly or quarterly Screenshot of private wallet address holders of UNI who don’t sell but "HODL for benefits or airdrop…
What do you think?

20 Likes

you can basically make a snapshot of blockchain at any block you want

7 Likes

I started holding and using uniswap the day it was listed on coinbase. I still hold the uni that I originally purchased back in late September. I was definitely bummed out to have missed the airdrop by mere days, so with that being said, I’d definitely appreciate if they could find a way to show some love to people like me. I’m a big fan of uniswap, and am excited to see how much more it’ll grow and prosper. I am in it for the long haul. Thanks for reading.

7 Likes

Something like Earn rewards by holding UNI tokens, 1INCH tokens did it successfully and it is still on at the moment.
or If you are a UNI holder, you can stake your tokens on the UNI protocol and collect governance rewards. where Staking by itself could be sufficient to be rewarded. and also opens up more opportunity in the UNI protocol community/Family.

5 Likes

I never used of any tokens yet since i made it possible to… Im not gteedy… I think u should hold yr assets dont be scared… For there is the almighty nd he is watching over us… I alwayz wonder as a boy wot was my meaning on earth… Then covide strikes, it was tough for every one…​But i never felt like this… I felt sad, i felt down…​I waned to give back… Nd today i feel better, so no selfishness kanhala…​Its my destiny (genisis) blockchain was difficult at first working my 6 to 5 job nd focus on helping my beloved community… I love my nabour

1 Like

I would agree with borg

3 Likes

Nice idea for better

2 Likes

I read in uniswap blog, it was mentioned that
the governance treasury will retain 43% [430,000,000 UNI] of UNI supply to distribute on an ongoing basis through contributor grants, community initiatives, liquidity mining , and other programs.
Maybe it is better to ask what are these contributor grants, and community initiatives in the first place.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea then we can own more uni

Totally agree with this idea.

nice idea for better price holder get more benefits

1 Like

yes
I think this is a super great idea!

2 Likes

I did not buy HODL, but when there was a correct and appropriate airdrop, it started to run in a voluminous way and HODL will support it as the biggest supporter of this issue.:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

i think i will be more fair to do an airdrop for newcomers

5 Likes

I love uniswap however it’s an expensive platform to do transactions. I’ve spent more money on gas than tokens. I’m looking forward to Uni V 3 coming on board. I’ve got a ton of coins stuck on my MetaMask because it’s too expensive to sell or buy. My opinion about airdrops should be shared among users as well as Holder, people buying and selling help create the value of the coin.

3 Likes

the rewards should not be awarded to holders but to those who actively participate in the governance of the uni and who are involved in it
apart from that the holders not involve should not receive a new airdropi; it’s pretty easy to keep a token to make a profit- the engagement is more complicated

Reminder that there will never be another UNI airdrop.

2 Likes

you should give the greeting to the uni team man, not by doubting them…be grateful in this life man, everything will be okay…

2 Likes

we should never say never.

1 Like

sure. but actively expecting something which is almost garanteed to never happen can be tricky.
and as I said, the more people talk about an highly unlikely upcoming uni airdrop, the more scammers have incentive to prey on gullible/uninformed users.
it’s your choice, really. :slight_smile:
check out the discord AMA channel to see the team give a definitive answer (NO) on future airdrops if you don’t believe me sir. always do you own research.

2 Likes