New project ideas

I think the UNI team is doing a great job. Still, we are all aware that we must constantly update ourselves. For this reason, I miss in this forum proposals for new products or developments.

Any ideas:
1.- UNI portfolio development. UNI Wallet
2.- Development of different interfaces by levels of user knowledge.
3.- Training for community members and users on the different UNI products.
4.- Inclusion of the platform for buying / selling NFTs
5.- Analysis tool of the different tokes of the platform.
6.- Investment strategies.
7.- Support for all languages
8.- …

Please let us all continue

Thanks and greetings to all

Please refer to UNI Grants. Provides a list of projects that have been given grants. Also shows projects that have been submitted for grants.

1 Like

Ok new guy here Lol and I am lost, So with that said I am working on a Project called Bottle Caps for Mad Science that I believe can benefit the entire world. So I got here because I minted a token through TrustSwap and paired it with ETH on UniSwap to create a bridge between real world physical assets such as in premium Recyclables and the crypto world. My intentions are to give people an incentive to want to recycle everything. Starting with plastic bottle caps as a stepping stone and working my way out to every other type of trash known to man. I believe this project has something good to bring to the table for UniSwap, however I just do not know who to speak with about it. :slight_smile: Any way this is my breaking the ice comment and would love to hear some feedback. :slight_smile:

After I read The Dark Side of Web3 (amazon .com/dp/B0C57RPDJ5) describing how key web3 funds and corps centralize this space, I’d be favorable of any project that contributes to the basic principles of blockchain and isn’t just trying to play a short profit game.