How to get more people to become Uniswap users?

Uniswap is not only for the English users. To expand our users, we need to add more languages support and build a community for them.

Otherwise, more people outside of Uniswap can not engage to the Community governance.
Besides, the register process is a little bit complicated for new users. A good guidance in different language version is important.

2 Likes

C’est entièrement vrai.

By publishing in different languages, not everyone knows English, for example, I cannot say that I know very well, I have to google translate most of the posts, which usually does not give correct results.
I think it would be much more comfortable for me if the sample was shared in German and I would spend much more time here.

I think the major issue with using uniswap nowaday is the high swap cost. Major exchange like Binance does not have it. I read previously that one member here suggest providing a sidechain. Maybe that solution can be implemented.

Please tell me how to claim fees earned from pooling on Uniswap. I have 3 liquidity pairs closed and the fees earned are still sitting in the “View accounts and analytics”. I asked Google with many wordings and can’t get an answer.