Festive Uniswap Logo - Looking For Design

Hello UNI governance,

do we have a kind soul in our governance who has time and skills to create a festive version of our unicorn logo? Concrete design we leave to the creator to decide on but we would prefer one that is inclusive for everyone!

I will attach svg that I have and you can leave your submissions here or if you would like to discuss some ideas we can also do that either directly (Discord) or in the comments.

4 Likes

Can you be a little more specific? We wouldnt want to offend anyone or not make people feel included in the festivity.

Some holiday symbols are specific only for certain religion. For example: if festive logo will include little angel singing I believe that is very Christianity specific. We would like to be as inclusive as possible with the festive logo.

For example: giving our beloved unicorn a scarf and adding couple of snowflakes is inclusive to all cultures (I think). Adding santa hat on top of that is somewhere in between.

2 Likes

@BOR4 love your suggestion :cupid::heart_eyes_cat:would love to try to made freedom unicorn logo :unicorn: with a nice scarf :grinning:and some details.

It is long time post. But I saw it now just joining the uniswaper.

When is the next festival iam in :wink: