Delegation Week in Uniswap DAO

Hi Uniswap DAO!

Raf from Tally here. I wanted to let you know about Delegation Week, which starts today.

Delegation Week is an ecosystem-wide event for DAO governance engagement. There’s a lot going on, including a Uniswap DAO twitter space. The goal of the week is to build feedback loops between delegates and tokenholders. Delegates can share their platforms and their voting histories. Tokenholders can check that they’re still aligned with their delegate.

This week, eligible UNI holders get one free delegation on Tally. Thanks, Uniswap Foundation, for funding this program to lower the barriers to delegate. To be eligible, you had to own at least 10 UNI on May 1st. There’s enough gas to cover the first ~300-600 delegators, depending on gas prices.

If you are a delegate or a tokenholder, visit your Uniswap Tally Dashboard. From there, you can update your profile, see who you are delegating to, or find a new delegate if you want to change for free.

If you are a delegate, this week is also a good time do some campaigning! Tell your friends and followers why they might want to delegate their UNI to you. Let them know what you stand for and that they can delegate to you for free from your Tally profile this week. (e.g. here is my Tally Uniswap profile. I’m not running though!).

Happy Delegation Week! I’m around to answer questions.

5 Likes

Thanks for this amazing initiative @rafaelsolari! We recently launched our Platform and would openly invite anyone to consider delegating to 0xkeyrock.eth if you’re aligned with our values and priorities.

1 Like