Temperature Check: Deploy Uniswap v3 on Scroll

The UI and UX are easy to understand and very comfortable to use, which is quite commendable.

I think it could be a very good decentralized system, partnering together with Uniswap. It’s great.

It’s great that it’s so easy to understand and use, even for first time swap and bridge users. I look forward to more success in the future.

I support it, it’s a great idea, everyone will benefit from it. Two great projects together - what could be better?

1 Like

Not sure of the exact numbers. I personally spoke with a few University groups, and I think the spam did throw things off a lot. Since we’re not progressing the vote any further, we’re mostly taking the opportunity to hear early feedback.

I’d love to hear about any pieces you don’t fully agree with, either here, in a DM or on a call sometime. (Or anyone reading this later on for that matter…)

1 Like

I support this idea. I’m looking forward to partnering and testing, it’s going to be great.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. We are waiting for some good news.

1 Like

I want to support this idea, both projects are very close to me and I want to see them develop together.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to integrating together.

1 Like

It will be great to see this kind of collaboration.

1 Like

Nice, go go go, good news

1 Like

It would be great if we could implement this idea and the joint interaction of the two top projects.

1 Like

That would be interesting. I want it to happen. The potential is just crazy.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to it, I hope it works out.

1 Like

nice,it has broaden my insight about zkevm

I think scroll by uni swap together can very powerful grow future we will see this

Amazing Idea, support this huge inspiration for the future.

In favor, I think this is a good idea to implement for this application, I would like however to see 123 step indication for the task that I’m doing , since I’m a beginner I’m figuring things out as I go. I’d like to skip trial and error lol just saying

1 Like