Temperature Check: Deploy Uniswap v3 on Scroll

this is really a big step towards increasing the use of this architecture. after this, i think even more people will pay attention to scroll. definitely for it!

1 Like

I consider it a good proposition.
I think a partnership with Uniswap will bring more benefits to both parties.

1 Like

I believe that such advanced technology as Scroll will be useful both for the users of Uniswap and for the DEX itself, which maintains its leadership position in the industry with its rapid and massive development.

1 Like

If Uniswap, the most decentralized DEX, is deployed on Scroll, it will greatly help the Ethereum L2 ecosystem to develop rapidly. Very nice idea!

3 Likes

I am a big fan of scroll test network, support the new proposal and actively participate in it

2 Likes

scroll test network is very smooth, very much like, and now happy to see scroll and out of the new proposal, support

2 Likes

Have been doing the interaction of the test network of scroll, support the new proposal, hope to go online soon

1 Like

There were voting yesterday or what? I do no see link…

2 Likes

this is so good, try your best

1 Like

Went through and read it, forward-looking and strongly supported one, thank you team!

2 Likes

nice argument in this topic, i totally excited

1 Like

scroll is most powerful network

1 Like

Good Project.UI/UX is Nice.

1 Like

Cool suggestion,I’m looking forward

1 Like

We’re excited to share that we passed the Temperature Check and will now work on deploying Uniswap V3 to Scroll testnet. We intend to work closely with the community and will report back. Once we’re approaching mainnet we will initiate the full governance process.

We appreciate everyone who gave us constructive feedback which we will implement in our future process. We also want to take the opportunity to remind everyone to keep the comments informative and constructive to ensure proper discussions are possible on the forum.

1 Like

No reason to object. Major DEX is always welcome.

3 Likes

can you share the constructive feedback you got on the temp check?

Hi @eek637, absolutely! From various conversations we took away the following:

• L2s are great when they focus on seeing a Uniswap deployment as a place for swapping tokens of apps native to their network. (Not as a way to pull TVL or LPs from other Uni instances.)
  • For the testnet deployment, we should stick to just a Temperature Check for now and engage with the community outside of formal voting procedures (partially due to not needing more governance, but also to avoid governance fatigue)
  • We should be careful now that we are aware airdrop framers will aggressively spam public channels
  • We should deploy to our testnet and use that as an active testing ground
2 Likes

Cool, generally agree with all of this. How many delegates did you speak to? Just curious b/c it’s a departure from the normal process. Combined with the spam it’s feeling a bit disjointed.

3 Likes

Swap, bridge and lp were very clear and easy to do. It was as easy to use as uniswap. So far I haven’t had any problems with testnetting, but if they are sure to come up as I testnet in the future, I will review them. Perfect.

1 Like