Call for Community Moderators

We are a team on two continents. We would like to participate in the moderation in order for the ecosystem to thrive.

Good but i am not received uni

I’m ready to work for the team

I am definitely in for the best. Can’t miss out on making Uni far better

I would be honored to moderate the community of the most widely-used protocol in decentralized finance. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I have some free time for moderation.

We are Uniswap Communtiy yeahh :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am a Crypto enthusiast and interested for the same. Can moderate along with others and fixing time zones and work divisions.

I would love to join in, I’m a community manager for a health gadget company and would love to spread my skills.
I have been hovering over the crypto world for a good while and finally jumped in way too late :blush: :sunny:

I would greatly appreciate tips, links to guides and perhaps videos for me to further understand and learn about the world surrounding Uniswap, DeFi, governance and any other related topics. I hope that you will still be looking for moderators in a month or 2 so I can join the team.

Rewards to active and successful moderators would be a great incentive and motivation for the moderators to do their best even more.

I am available to be a community moderator 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri AEST time. Not expecting payment straight away but willing to accept UNI.

2 Likes

hi my name is jeevan, im from india.i have worked for 3 different crypto communities as moderator.helped ecoin foundation to reach 3 million users and it was a great mass adoption in this industry.im very glad to join uniswap community and serve newbies and community members.i will use my all effort to bring a better community in india

1 Like

I am interested, please what are the requirements?

1 Like

Hello, tell me you will have more distributions uni Thank you!

I would be honored to be a mod in this industry-leading AMM project.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/defi
Twitter: @rekt

Can’t wait to see what the community can do :slight_smile:

@A7om20
/u/hatter6822

Even though i don’t have much experience in moderation but i can be available if picked by the team, lets see what happens!

На самом деле, Нужно поменять чат, он не удобен, придлагаю вам сделать на платформе mIRC, живое общения в реальном времяни. Можно создать каналы, для всех типов общения! Будет совсем удобно

1 Like

Good evening guys, I want to suggest the idea of creating an official group in telegram, so that people can contact them with certain questions. Due to the influx of mosses, this would be great. nowadays, many people prefer telegram. I can take the responsibility of leading a Russian group. I have 2 years of moderation experience. I would be glad to be among your team, sincerely Alexey!!!

There’s a Russian language section of the Uniswap Discord chat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the comment but Reddit does not apply to my post!