Call for Community Moderators

Am interested. I am a crypto enthusiasts with 5years of experience in blockchain technology. I have worked with more than 30+ project has a community manager

1 Like

I’m in :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I look forward to joining in , baby :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

Sure I would really love to serve as a Moderator. Community Management is what I major in , in the Cryptospace

1 Like

Yeah,there are so many Chinese communities,maybe they don’t speak English well and they have a demand of participate in governance either.I think we should set a moderator proficient in English and Chinese. You can trust me. I can handle it. Look forward to your reply.

这里有很多中国的社区,他们可能不能很好的用英语交流但是也有共同参与治理的诉求。我认为我们需要设置一个管理员同时精通英语和中文。你们可以信任我,我也可以不负重托。期待你的回复。

3 Likes

Im a lawyer, crypto enthusiast (crypthography in general, not just the blockchain ecosystem) with years of experience in stock market and governance, have being active in the DeFi community since mid 2019 (mostly Reddit and Twitter).

Also spanish is my mother tongue, i will help in everything that comes with translation and approaching forms to the hispanic community in general, and latin american in particular. Mostly memes and shitpost.

4 Likes

As a UX Researcher, I think I’m well equipped to be a moderator in any context.

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest Marco!

Best case scenario is those willing to keep tabs on the forum daily and really just categorize and batch different posts to keep things in line.

Given this is a very altruistic role, any time spent is fantastic as there’s not hard coded time expectations :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agree~ I am a science fiction writer and Fintech journalist in China~ A long time ago (circa 2014), I was the Chinese administrator of a Ripple community forum. On the ETHIS HK 2018, I knew UNISWAP and wrote reports in Chinese. Hope I can do more for the unique community~: D

4 Likes

interested. I’ve been running forums since 2000, BTC since 2013, Dapp project since 2017

I would love to be a moderator. I have experience as an ambassador, certified Bitcoin professional and write articles on using dapps @ https://bitcode.substack.com

Really want to help out the community also educating newbies coming thru in the crypto world! ::fox_face:

2 Likes

I’m very interested in being a community moderator for UNI governance. I have some experience in community moderation from early community building in the Ingress community.

1 Like

Im IN! This is exciting! I am inspired by the developments of Uniswap and the unapologetic momentum toward decentralization and its ideals manifested for the empowerment of people everywhere. Happy to help.

I’d love to get involved. Please contact me. Thank you.

1 Like

Community Manager is an important aspect of marketing of projects that requires experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency and other areas of blockchain. I am a Community Manager with Flex, and also manage my personal Telegram group where I train some users on crypto and how to earn money through online projects in crypto space. I am available for this challenge and do hope that with my years of experience as a crypto content creator and analyst, I will be glab to be a Community Manager. Thanks.

1 Like

On the topic of moderation, categorizing and tagging topics can make discourse a lot easier to navigate. IMO the MakerDAO forum accomplishes this well.

2 Likes

As an investor and promoter of cryptocurrencies I’d like to be considered for the role of moderator in the yearn governance forum.
Over the last few months it’s been jaw dropping to have witnessed the takeoff of YFI. Just today, you could begin purchasing YFI on Coinbase.
This year, the two communities I have been involved in are Reddit and Trade View. Decentralized Finance is still in its infancy stage. This is a great time to get involved!

I am willing to work as moderate for asian time zone …it would be good to help a project in which I have been a part a liquidity provider …

1 Like