Hi Uniswap community!
I will be hosting a community call this Thursday November 12 at 1700 UTC (9am PT, 12 noon ET, 6pm CET).
Everyone is welcome to attend!
If you’d like to present about anything related to Uniswap governance, projects building on or integrating with Uniswap, or something else that the community would appreciate, post in this thread or direct message me.
Meeting ID: 833 7978 0196
Note: recording of the call will be posted afterwards.
Agenda / topics:
- Code of conduct for meeting: based on these community guidelines
- Summary of uniswap proposals 1 and 2
- Brief content overview for each proposal
- Final vote/quorum results
- Uniswap’s community governance process
- Overview of current process
- General discussion: questions about process, suggesting improvements, etc
- Liquidity mining
- Overview of current program (ending on 11/17)
- Discussion for extending existing program or starting revised program
- Other projects / integrations
- Open discussion: anything else we want to talk about!
How can you participate/contribute?
- Present something of interest to you! Reach out to me so I can put you on the agenda
- Take meeting minutes / written notes that we can post for the community after the call
- Make graphic design collateral for community use (poster background for events/announcements, slide deck themes, etc)
These are just a couple ideas, but I’m sure we’ll find more ways to support each other as a community over time.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!