Add RMPL/ETH pool to list of pools eligible for UNI rewards

RMPL is a DeFi protocol with an elastic supply model. This means that the total supply of RMPL is constantly changing via a Rebase, the exact date and time of the Rebase is random to prevent price manipulation and exploitation by bots.

With its partnership with Yellow and its recent Bithumb Global exchange listing (more coming soon), RMPL is becoming a crypto to hodl in any portfolio.

Adding RMPL/ETH pool to list of pools eligible for UNI rewards would be extremely beneficial to both Uniswap and RMPL. Let’s make it happen.

Telegram Group: https://t.me/RMPLTG

22 Likes

Volume is there, community is there, project is legit and team building more use cases for RMPL

Win win for everyone! Please add it

7 Likes

RMPL is a refined and a randomized version of AMPL. It’s a young and vibrant project with great potential.

11 Likes

Solid project, so much potential, the team have delivered everything so far, much more projects currently in process to work around the RMPL ecosystem. RMPL is a DeFi settlement token designed to prevent market manipulation with an elastic supply model.

7 Likes

I totally want to stake my RMPL for UNI tokens. Please allow me to do so!

7 Likes

This is a no brainer considering $RMPL achieved #2 volume on uniswap on release day and stayed in the top 10 with 60M in volume for 8 days.

6 Likes

RMPL is an amazing project!!! Would really like to stake for Uni.

5 Likes

Well, pretty catchy project, random rebases looks interesting

6 Likes

I am interested. RMPL is less manipulated than other rebase coins because of its randomized rebase. They have a small but engaged following. Let’s stake RMPL for UNI !

3 Likes

Agreed. RMPL is the best coin pls add

3 Likes

Firm NO.

RMPL is not a bridge asset, it’s a dead end. Incentivizing RMPL liquidity is just giving a handout to RMPL holders, it does not improve the trading experience for any other users.

This thread feels like it’s getting brigaded as well. Please don’t make a separate post if all you have to say is “yes, agree, +1”. Use the like button instead.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.