The Quest for Cheaper Gas!

trading on ada network is extremely cheap as well they also getting a lot of attention so perhaps that is the path they are also heavily intergrated with the eth network.

Being a casual speculator I’ve also regretted taking my ERC-20 coins off the centralised exchange I was using, purely because a trade can cost more than 10% of the value of the amount of tokens I’m wanting to swap.

I see major threats to Uniswap from layer 2 platforms like Loopring, for instance, it seems that the Loopring platform is building some momentum since it is bypassing these higher fees and I think it is suffice to say they’ll be able to acquire the bulk of small-time users who’re wanting to use crypto how it’s meant to be used, if exchanges like Uniswap don’t bring a similar solution to high fees out soon.

I’d be really curious to know what progress is being made by the Uniswap team on layer 2 tech since the Unipig.exchange project demo’d, I’ve seen from other posts that the proverbial cards are being kept close to the chest for fear of them being adopted by competitors like SushiSwap, but something like this seems like the obvious step for most DEXes on Ethereum to persue.

1 Like

UNI might need another blockchain that’s most efficient? To me I see uniswap as the bridge to all blockchains. Not shilling but Solana seems to have insanely low gas fees. Uniswap success is dependent of Eth. Huge fan of UNI

1 Like

I think Solana would be a better alternative

2 Likes

Definitely need lost gas back. That has happened so many times. No one will want these products unless more Incentives are present.

Stop open source . That was the downfall.

We need to accelerate the flow of more funds into layer 2.