Should the community delegate a working group to make recommendations on the liquidity mining program?
The community is struggling to determine a future for the liquidity mining program. I would like to gauge interest in setting up a working group to broadly analyze the following:
(1) The efficacy of the initial liquidity mining program
(2) What programs could be run moving forward
The recommendations of the working group would be non-binding .
If this temperature check passes, I would like to do the following:
(1) Solicit volunteers for this group in the forums
(2) Determine an ideal structure for the working group and specific work product through a series of dedicated Zoom calls
(3) Create a governance proposal to formally acknowledge the working group and its structure
Note: The snapshot starts at 5pm ET on Friday November 13th and ends at 5pm ET on Sunday November 15th