Grand rising to my right honourable friends in Uniswap governance.
Just this morning I saw that Uniswap had funded 1m UNI ($20m) to the extremely well known Defi Education Fund and I was incredibly inspired.
Not only was I pleased that they were embracing the pseudonymous nature at the heart of crypto twitter (not even bothering to have a profile picture), but I was also touched by the 10m votes from the proposer to award themselves the grant money. That is the real defi I believe in. Voting to give yourself money.
I have used this inspiration to create the following proposal.
Proposal to allocate 500,000 UNI to create and fund the Cobie Headshave Fund (CHF)
CHF is a heteronymous entity that represents my cranium and personal wallet. The proposal has not passed the temperature and consensus checks, but I think they are likely unnecessary steps due to the overwhelming support I received on Twitter.
The CHF will fund the shaving of my own head, and potentially other heads. The funding will have the goals of 1) shave my head; 2) hire Ed Sheeran or Odell Beckham Jr or someone to operate the shaving clippers; 3) record the head shaving as proof of shave (PoS); 4) spurring other DeFi protocols to fund headshaving. The CHF entity will be nonpartisan and really only exists to facilitate acquiring this grant.
The CHF will fund all of the following:
- Shaving of my head
- Equipment required to shave my head such as clippers and one of those cape things because I don’t want hair all over the house
- A celebrity to shave my head because it would be cool
- Camera equipment to record shaving of the head as proof that I am not simply trying to get free money without doing anything
- Male pattern baldness support groups
- Might buy some new sunglasses for Udi as well
- I will give like maybe a third of the money to the biggest “yes” voter or something so hit me up if you’re a UNI whale
We propose the following as the initial committee members, with a subset of them serving as the entity’s board of directors. All have expressed their willingness to join the committee:
- Mark Cuban, playboy billionaire
- Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase and advocate for bald heads
- That guy who is trying to reorg ETH for money, I think he’s called Eddie or something
- Bitfinexed and/or Chris Blec
- Kain Warwick of Synthetix (he agrees to everything)
- Will Smith from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
We expect many members to serve pro bono and total compensation across the committee to be less than $150,000 annually.
This entity will continue to request similar future grants for future headshavings if the first one is proven successful and as a big value add to UNI holders.
Multisig wallet address: 0xDE53DA1BB9f0A582f882E42e5041D55c6C00f11E