Nomination and Election Process for the UNI-ARB Grant Program (UAGP) and Delegate Program (UADP)

1. UAGP

2. Srijith Padmesh (Questbook)

3. Twitter: @Srijith_Padmesh

4. Applicant Summary: I am a core team member at Questbook where we’ve lead and managed grants program for reputed ecosystems such as Compound, TON, Polygon, Celo etc disbursing more than $3M in grants to 300+ teams . I have also lead as a product manager at Layer-E , building multiple products that benefitted the Polygon ecosystem, notably the Polygon Copilot, Surfaceboard etc. Leading the product development has helped me understand opportunity landscaping, industry trends, 0-1 product building process and GTM . Moreover, I am the Grant Manager for Arbitrum grants program, where I’ll oversee and better operationalise 4 grant domains for the grants program. At UAGP, I’m looking forward to leverage my product background, my experience at Questbook, and our developer community to source, discover and support projects that are aligned with the goals of Uniswap and Arbitrum.

5. Involvement in Uniswap and/or Arbitrum: Involved as the grant manager for the Arbitrum Questbook grants program.

6. Prior Experience: I work as the grant manager for the Questbook Arbitrum grants program, a 1M grant program across 4 domains identified by the community.

7. Any anticipated conflicts of interest: I do not anticipate any conflicts of interest as I overlook the grants program for questbook, but all decisions are solely taken by the domain allocators elected by the community, and have no influence through me.

2 Likes