Following the successful passage of the vote “Create a UNI-ARB Grant Program (UAGP) and Protocol Delegate Program”, Working Group Zero (WG0) is excited to start the 2-week self-nomination period for remaining seats in the programs (3 for Grant Program, 1 for Delegate Program).
Details regarding both the Grant program (UAGP) and Delegate program (UADP) can be found in the above proposal.
- The 2-week self-nomination period starts on September 25th.
- After the nomination period, the 5-days election period begins. Seats will be determined through a ranked-choice Snapshot vote starting on October 9th.
- For further questions about the process, you can leave a comment here or direct message bernard on Twitter.
Self-nomination period [September 25th to October 8th]:
- Candidates interested in self-nominating are required to submit their responses using the provided template in this thread by 19:00 GMT on October 8th.
- Please be aware that upon successful selection, candidates are obligated to fulfill KYC requirements.
Election period [October 9th to October 14th]:
- During the election period token holders will vote to choose a maximum of 3 nominees (UAGP) and 1 nominee (UADP) from the roster of legitimate self-nominations.
- UAGP voting will take place using approval voting on Snapshot, allowing voters to cast their vote for multiple nominees. This ensures each selected nominee gets an equal share of the voting power.
- The top 3 nominees (UAGP) and top 1 nominee (UADP) with the highest vote will qualify to join the respective program.
Please keep the application form concise:
Grant Program (UAGP) or Delegate Program (UADP) (choose 1):
Applicant Summary including why interested in applying for the Program (1 Paragraph):
Involvement in Uniswap and/or Arbitrum community or prior initiatives:
Prior experience in either Grants or Delegate Programs, respectively:
Any anticipated conflicts of interest:
Candidates are welcome to post their self-nominations in this thread. Before nominating yourself, kindly ensure you have thoroughly reviewed the process and respective UAGP/UADP proposal