Nomination and Election Process for the UNI-ARB Grant Program (UAGP) and Delegate Program (UADP)

1. Grant Program (UAGP) or Delegate Program (UADP): (UAGP)
2. Applicant Name: Honn
3. Twitter: @honn24x
4. Applicant Summary:

Hello, as a former employee of both the Uniswap Foundation and the Uniswap Grants Program, it is very exciting to see the launch of the Uniswap Arbitrum Grants Program as a fully community driven initiative! Further community involvement and contributions are vital to the long term sustainability and decentralization of the protocol, so kudos to the initial committee members for putting this together. During my time at the Uniswap Foundation and Uniswap Grants Program, I helped lead different goverance initiatives, while evaluating grant applications. Prior to my time at Uniswap, I also served as an evaluator on the dYdX’s Grants Committee. Outside of direct DAO and protocol operations, I was a researcher for the Decentralization Research Center (formerly the DAO Research Collective). I believe that my extensive involvement in the Uniswap community, along with my experience in protocol grants programs, positions me well to contribute to the UAGP as I leverage my unique understanding of the Uniswap ecosystem.

5. Involvement in Uniswap and/or Arbitrum community or prior initiatives:

1. Led inaugural Uniswap Delegate Race

2. Led restructuring of Uniswap governance process

3. Led Grants Announcements, Waves 1-3

4. Led Uniswap Optimisim Liquidity Mining Program

5. Led Uniswap Optimism Protocol delegation program

6. Researcher for Decentralization Research Center

7. Data Analytics for Uniswap

8. Served on grants evaluation committee for UGP and UF

9. Hosted and organized first IRL delegate event for Uniswap community

6. Prior experience in either Grants or Delegate Programs, respectively:
I have experience contributing to grant initiatives at dYdX, UGP, and the Uniswap Foundation. My previous delegate program experience is shown in the links above as well.

7. Any anticipated conflicts of interest: None. To clarify, I have stepped away from my role at the Uniswap Foundation so this nomination is not affiliated with that.

5 Likes