Jojo Delegate Platform

Delegate Address: jojothecow.eth (0x4F685B29514eed0c9D929386E86D9cd81981118B)
Email: jojothecow@pm.me
Twitter: https://x.com/jojo17568

WHY A COW

The DAO is a powerful, chaotic entity with almost unlimited potential upside: it’s the only entity able to gather talent from all over the world wanting to contribute to it in an industry, crypto, that has the highest growth speed so far. This means that inherently there is a need for delegates able to properly evaluate initiatives that are not only the best suited for this growth but also don’t create tail risks for our ecosystem.

The main goals of the DAO should be to assess the best contributors, proposals, and programs, and leverage them. There is and will always be a high degree of experimentation. This is natural in a field where there is no playbook and decentralization is a key characteristic. Ensuring the key role of Uniswap as one of the most important dApp of crypto is the main goal to which I want to commit.

Since I am a builder first, I firmly believe there has to be a higher representation of people working in protocols in the DAO, because while Governance entities can for sure do a great work, usually builders are the one having enough skin in the game to be able to provide a specific point of view.

As a Jones contributor, one of my focus is providing concentrated liquidity in the most important dexes, and this aligns me in being more involved in the Uniswap ecosystem: despite tons of different models out there, and with a very few exception, liquidity participant tend to prefer Uniswap as a platform, and as byproduct we tend to have on average a better depth and a better yield in Uniswap pools.

So far I have contributed to this ecosystem by being part, for almost a year now (thanks to the extended runaway we gathered for protocols), of the UAGP . I have brought my builder vision in there while helping Uni growth as much as possible.

Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest:

I am part of Jones, I contribute heavily in Arbitrum, and contribute/advise several protocols. In case a situation will arise in which there is a specific, non apparent, COI, I will disclose it to the interested stakeholders.