Fee switch date approaching, time to act

does it updated so lets do it

lets do it we are all ready

i am agree if it is updated

It could be proposed if a big delegate decides its a good time to do it.

Wish I had enough votes to get this started. Tagging @Getty to get his thoughts and to get traction on a proposal.

I believe as long as a proposal is formally submitted. The community will for sure to vote for it. A decentralized community shouldnā€™t wait for the SEC to give guidance.

2 Likes

Do we have the 2,5M votes to formally submit it?

The 2.5m submission needs to come from one single address right? Only a handful of UNI holders can do that right now.

1 Like

well, fish.vote can help with that.

2 Likes

update? it seems real situation lets go on to the moon

I am totally agree with this lets do it
go on

It costs around $600 to interact with fish.vote :frowning:

Yeah, thats the downside. Governance is expensive atmā€¦

We need fees switch activation. A lot of protocols on Ethereum give some return to token holders.

Yeah, can any whale make a proposal? Iā€™m sure it will be passed if it is submitted.

1 Like

With a second thought, I donā€™t think buy and burn is a good approach. Staking UNI to get yield from the fee is a better way.

Guessing we can start with a consensus check since this vote already passed? Snapshot

I think the primary goal of uniswap is to seize the market share. At present, it is necessary to give market makers higher incentives. I think once the cost switch is started, the interests of market makers must be hedged through uni mining incentives. I judge that 0.05% cost switch will not be opened in the short term.

2 Likes

Can you start the consensus check? Iā€™m sure it will get wide support.

Market share is a moving target and Uniswap already has the most shares among all DEXs already. We should start with turning on fee switch and if market share comes down, we can then start liquidity mining.

1 Like