Delegate to cryptouno to represent you

source of photo

As Delegates we will focus on representing the interest of our constituents. We are a dedicated team that is focused on progressing DeFi.

We have ample experience with DeFi through Synthetix and Curve. In order to submit proposals 1% of UNI needs to be held by a Delegate.

Once we have reached the 1% goal we will hold meetings on what kind of proposals we should make.

So, if you have UNI and would like to participate in governance please consider us for delegation. Delegate and let your voice be heard.

Delegate to:
0x15a49309a1d61436dfA67F6dE07ee0235dEBe8Bf

3 Likes

Good news to see different bodies appear to which we can delegate out UNI.
Can you share some information or articles with the rules about delegation and how people can opt out eventually?

To delegate you head over to https://app.uniswap.org/#/vote and click on the delegation button once you have done so another window will present you with the options to self delegate or to delegate to someone of your choosing

Once you have clicked on Add Delegate + you then will input the ETH address of your delegate.

For example if you wanted to delegate to myself you would place 0x15a49309a1d61436dfA67F6dE07ee0235dEBe8Bf in the section Recipient.

Once you are satisfied with your decision you click on Delegate Votes to complete the process.

To increase your delegation you simply increase your UNI holdings. I found this out when I bought some UNI went to increase my voting power and noted that the system had done it for me.

As far as removing delegation it seems that there are two ways to go about it do I am only making assumptions.

You simply delegate to someone else or move the UNI to another wallet.

My UNI seem currently spendable do I might not be correct in this regard. It is not locked in Uniswap such as when liquidity is provided.

1 Like