Announcement: unofficial Community Call - Thursday 12 Nov 17:00 UTC

Hi @monet-supply
I actually have one suggestion for a topic which I think needs to be addressed. It concerns the inability to vote with pooled tokens and how that directly contradicts the very core functionality of uniswap as a whole. in short, Uniswap is built on the premise of liquidity pools, where it is encouraged to provide liquidity so pairs become more stable. yet at the same time, providing liquidity in the UNI pools renders us unable to participate in anything governance related. there are a few groups who have found a solution by essentially forming voterblocks and asking their members to stake their tokens in their own pools, however this feels like a rigmarole which should be solved at the main UNI platform to begin with. more text on the topic can be found here Allow UNI tokens locked in pools to vote

Unfortunately I am not able to attend personally, however I very much hope this issue is looked into and discussed on a broader level. right now it is not suitable for governance to decide on since this issue does not fall within the scope of governance. at the same time, I do feel a fix for this issue could lead to a major quality of life improvement for the everyone in the community and the governance structure as a whole.

3 Likes