Uniswap tokens are badass

Uniswap tokens what a day to be alive.

Comment what you think about $UNI:

I.e.: what do you think will happen to the crypto industry with $UNI / what effect does it have against Uniswap’s competitors?

uniswap

20 Likes

Indeed @maxiesoetandi … great surprise for the day.

3 Likes

Unicorns taste better than sushi

12 Likes

premined, 20% team share and VC owned gg lads

1 Like

This is exciting, I have been patiently waiting for this

2 Likes

This forum will be famous one day so im just chiming in to say hi

7 Likes

Great :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

we made it :innocent:

2 Likes

Not only are they bad-ass, but the team is as well. I’ll gladly ass kiss, and I believe that, once everything is finished up on their end [of v3], people will understand more shortly. With respect to the token:

Instead of bootstrapping garbage to a nothing-product with incentive rewards for liquidity of said garbage, we get representation for a network that has/will/is:

• begin distribution for liquidity on the network pair - ethereum | US tokens+BTC token - not a food token. As I’ve followed the project for years now, I’ve already known this, but this is HUGE in showing the community that they actually care about the network and health of ethereum. Proper liquidity to the network token that started it all is a noble choice!

• this is the forefront of AMMs, and has been for years, standing the test of time extraordinarily successfully, while being one of, if not the, only reliable source of decentralized institutional level liquidity on such an enormous quantity of pairs.

• with upcoming features, the badassery of this token will only continue to grow, not just from a protocol perspective, but meaningful governance as well; this is one of those projects that governance can entirely make or break the future.

• with reference to the lockup, even after complete distribution, many tokens will be used for funding the network growth and prosperity, and with v3 around the corner, people will begin to realize the incredible amount of work goes into a proper amm, as the next generation AMM, Uniswap will have zero competition in terms of limitless possibilities.

• balancing, balancing, balancing: >60% to the community out of the box, with the team holding more than investors. Lockup. Treasury. Yes, the community of AMMs is largely dominated by larger, more involved users and MM/AMMs - they’re the ones who have been providing liquidity for years. I don’t see the issue - if you do, feel free to get out there and provide more liquidity. Only 150 million have been distributed, so get your share of the next four years!

• one of the final steps for v3 - when all said and done, I truly believe that this will be one of the few assets on the minds of farmers. This isn’t a fork, and this isn’t a stagnant protocol. The devs have been kicking ass, despite what I’d imagine is frustrating. Cheap imitations have hurt the network, and watching them be rewarded with millions is, I’d imagine, not a good feeling. Despite this, what comes next is going to blow some uniSOCKS off.

• in it of itself a direct liquidity pullback from sushi. I’m not even sure the liquidity sapped from sushi is on sushi; I’m sure almeda throws it right back into uniAMM / cex algos. Even then, prior to sushi to now, the data tells that uniswap hasn’t suffered from liquidity lost, simply users who previously didn’t participate in liquidity strategies swelled. Regardless, this is definitely going to turn some heads.

Obligatory this was not a paid advertisement.

12 Likes

Never has a token launch sparked so much joy. :sparkles: :unicorn::sparkles:

7 Likes

Similar to Ethereum right?

2 Likes

YEAH REALLY COOL, FREE UNI TOKENS that’s so awesome.

3 Likes

hello, how do you get them? Thanks

1 Like

Next steps

All historical users, liquidity providers, and SOCKS redeemers can claim their UNI now.

Liquidity providers in the preliminary set of targeted pools can deposit their liquidity tokens. Mining will begin on September 18th 2020 12am UTC.

UNI tokens can be delegated and used to vote through the governance portal.

2 Likes

Yes thanks you
Uniswap mã thông báo rằng một ngày để tồn tại.

1 Like

More exciting than traditional finance! Was pleasantly surprised to be rewarded 400 UNI for being a user. Pays to be an relatively early adoptor and will continue to learn more about this space going forward!

4 Likes

:pensive:错过了 哎哎哎

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

the best uniswap token

3 Likes

Uni token is by far one of the greatest tokens of the 21st century. I see a lot of prospects in this token. Bravo!

3 Likes

Cool 400 units, I hope price won’t drop overtime.

1 Like