Uniswap development team needs to play a bigger role

Juat a fyi moderator did mention in your previous post why he locked it and where to continue the discussion.

Respect is important especially in order to operate a forum like this one well. When a moderator locks your post best not to take is personally I have seen a lot of people have outbursts to their posts being locked which I can understand how being seen to have your post locked can be frustrating and feel silencing in a way but the purpose for moderators choosing to lock posts is usually because it is either “off topic”, “spam”, “duplication” or a topic not related to governance and more so a support question which should be moved to discord as again this is a Governing Forum not a general forum.

Duplication of the same topic across multiple posts really limits conversation and requires people to find all the posts their conversation related to and post across multiple posts and is also just more work for a probably already overworked moderation team. Better to have 1 post if possible left open with open discussion on the 1 topic that way making the discussion both easy to follow and easy to moderate.

An admin will probably lock this again, again not because its personal but because the topic you’re discussing is best appropriate in this post below as mentioned previously by the admin.

I’m sure if you post the above as a comment in the post below people will still follow your conversation if they so feel they want to

https://gov.uniswap.org/t/proposal-reduce-amount-of-unis-required-to-submit-governance-proposal/3320

4 Likes