UAC Season 3 Application

DAO-recognized Name: @alicecorsini

Country of Residence & Time Zone: Switzerland, UTC+2

Occupation: Governance at @karpatkey , UTWG member, Arbitrum delegate

What is your motivation for applying to this working group? (max 3 sentences):

As a long-time Uniswap participant, I’ve been involved since its launch—starting as a swapper, then liquidity provider, UNI airdrop recipient, and ecosystem builder. Now, I serve as a delegate with @karpatkey and contribute to the Uniswap Treasury Working Group. With over 4 years of experience designing growth strategies and incentive campaigns in collaboration with DEXs like Curve and PancakeSwap and CEXs like Binance, I believe the Uniswap Accountability Committee (UAC) is crucial for driving growth, especially as Uniswap v4 approaches, leveraging my experience with hooks-powered products.

Please list your association, history, and contributions to the Uniswap protocol or DAO:

• as a delegate (via @karpatkey), my responsibilities include voting and managing communications and collaborations with various Uniswap stakeholders;
  • I am part of the Uniswap Treasury Working Group, a research dedicated to analysing possible ways of leveraging the Uniswap treasury;
  • I authored the Onboarding Package for Gnosis Chain proposal, that allocated $ 250k of incentives to Gnosis Chain and provided the relevant Uniswap deployment with a frontend;
  • I actively participate to community gatherings, both online and IRL (I was at GovSwap Brussels and will be at GovSwap Bangkok).

Briefly provide an overview of any other working groups or teams that you have been a part of in the past:

Crypto (non-Uniswap) related teams:

• karpatkey, Governance team
  • pNetwork, Operations team and Strategy & growth team
  • Oraclize, Operations team

Briefly provide an overview of any role that has required you to operate as a multisig member:

• multi-sigs are used for voting and delegations at karpatkey
  • I use multi-sigs on a daily basis for payments and interacting with DeFi protocols

Conflict of Interest Declaration:

I am a full-time contributor at karpatkey and I am an Arbitrum delegate.

Provide the wallet address that you will be using as a part of the UAC:

0xca53B37f716edE4b6950a9119c33a4a2bc4F83A5

5 Likes