[proposal] Removal of established cranial follicles fund

@cobie

Hoping you have something to contribute here beyond satire and comic relief :slight_smile: :pray:

Thank you for your vote and your support.

2 Likes

I voted against the DeFi crony capitalism thing, but this is something that really resonates. I throw my full 100% support behind this.

1 Like

FWIW I think the post has done a great job in demonstrating the perceptions around how badly Uniswap gov process dropped the ball (both wrt community confidence + how they’ve decided to pursue treasury management). Sure it’s no fun being on the receiving side but if this doesn’t force the community + delegates into looking where they went wrong, idk what will.

2 Likes

lol, not a fan of this, but also not a fan of the ‘Defi Education Fund’ grant that passed

1 Like

Despite the initial reaction to shrug it off as satire, I think this might be a good proposal to activate protest voters and shake up what’s essentially been a pretty dead governance token.

Also props for well-outlined deliverables and higher-than-university-grade justification of expenses.

You have my full support.

19 Likes

This is an amazing proposal - full steam ahead

1 Like

I truly believe that Cobie’s bald head will lead to at least one Decrypt or Cointelegraph article, reaching potentially hundreds of people already interested in DeFi. Truly an inspired idea that I fully support.

2 Likes

Truly scalp changing.

1 Like

As do I. It is a good, solid proposal.

You should consider adding @sassal0x to the committee members!

2 Likes

Good proposal.

I would buy uni to vote for this.

1 Like

I don’t know who that is, I am new to crypto.

8 Likes

Outlined throughout this proposal, IMO, there are strong diplomatic arguments for either side. I would like to weigh in on behalf of the Chainlink community that we are in support the proposal, excepting for a few points, such as the beneficiaries from this proposal such as male pattern baldness support groups and inclusion of celebrities in the proposals outline such as. Additionally the lack of inclusion of Sergey Nazarov, Ari Juels, ChainLinkGod, and DeFiGod as committee members is concerning. Should the final proposal mitigate these concerns such as, Chainlink will support this. Also, uniswap should use chainlink oracles, and therefore the proposal should be amended such as.

2 Likes

I think in general this is a wake up call for defining what the purpose of the UNI treasury is for. Is it for the fueling the growth of the Uniswap ecosystem, or is it simply a slush fund for handing out large checks up-front to entities who immediately dump on the ecosystem with no predefined long term plans but instead a vague initiative that has no clear direct benefit to the Uniswap protocol or UNI token holders. That being said, as someone with no skin in the game here, this proposal has my full support.

12 Likes

Brb, I have a letter to write… :writing_hand:

7 Likes

Support with no condition whatsoever!

1 Like

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: I fully support Cobie “The Carrot” Cobain to be given 500,000 UNI

If anyone thinks that this anonymous legal lawyer f*ckwit who’s dumping isn’t anything but a complete spit in the face then you should just sell your UNI now and go buy some Techlead Millionaire MM token and join their community of Youtube commenters

On the bright side, DeFi Toilet Paper Hands Fund will be tagged and humiliated when UNI hits $162

I usually end my messages with a Unicorn emoji but I am ashamed to be spending my precious time in this McDonalds parking lot by reading such absolute filth by this DeFi Education Trash human fund.

You can deal with the same emoji I leave on the Litecoin sub-reddit because that’s exactly how we feel right now;

:3rd_place_medal:

1 Like

Bald head good.
Follicles bad.

+1

1 Like

I support in protest of governance theatre.

2 Likes