Nomination and Election Process for the UNI-ARB Grant Program (UAGP) and Delegate Program (UADP)

Grant Program (UAGP)

Applicant Name:

Twitter: steve

my diverse background and experiences have equipped me with valuable insights and skills. As an Ambassador Organizer at Gamyfi, I developed a keen eye for content evaluation and educational standards. My role as a Performance Marketer at Near Star Guild sharpened my ability to detect irregularities and emphasized the importance of ethical practices. Additionally, my experience in event management has given me a strong grasp of event requirements and the ability to ensure their authenticity and success. Furthermore, my proficiency in various marketing strategies, including Google Analytics, email marketing, social media marketing, and participation in grant programs like Near Protocol, demonstrates my capability to foster vibrant and engaged communities.

I have actively participated in the Arbitrum ecosystem, engaging in governance activities and regularly attending governance calls to contribute to its community. While I haven’t been as involved in Uniswap governance in the past, Uniswap has been my preferred decentralized exchange since 2021, and I am committed to increasing my involvement and dedication to its community moving forward.

I have gained extensive experience through my involvement with projects like Arbitrum, Near Protocol, and Harmony One ecosystems. This hands-on experience has equipped me with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively contribute to grant programs and delegate initiatives.

no conflict of interest

2 Likes