Nomination and Election Process for the UNI-ARB Grant Program (UAGP) and Delegate Program (UADP)

1. Grant Program (UAGP)

2. Applicant Name: ilia.eth (0xPlasma)

3. Twitter: https://twitter.com/ILIA_0x

4. Applicant Summary including why interested in applying for the Program:

I am the Founder and Builder at 0xPlasma Labs, pioneers in Web3 protocol development since 2018. With a profound commitment to decentralization and DAOs, i have developed key protocols interfacing with Uniswap and Arbitrum L2, including the renowned HyperDEX aggregator and Quadrat ALMP. My extensive expertise in tokenomics, farming strategies, and the Uniswap protocol, coupled with our achievements across all EVM chains, makes me an ideal candidate for the UNI-ARB Grant program, where I aim to drive further innovation and success for the Uniswap ecosystem.

1. Involvement in Uniswap and/or Arbitrum community or prior initiatives:

I have actively engaged with the Uniswap community, manifesting my dedication through the successful initiation and execution of two proposals. First, I spearheaded the deployment of Uniswap v3 to the BNB chain, which has been successfully executed. Secondly, I collaborated on a proposal for an ARB distribution and Farming Campaign on Uniswap v3, which received community endorsement. I’m currently overseeing the execution of this initiative. In addition, I’ve sought opportunities to enhance the Arbitrum ecosystem with a focus on the Uniswap protocol. To this end, I have recently proposed for Arbitrum STIP a $1M farming campaign on the Uniswap protocol explicitly designed for ARB pools.

1. Prior experience in either Grants or Delegate Programs, respectively:

Much of my expertise stems from my role as an applicant-builder across various Web3 grant programs, including Optimism, Arbitrum, Uniswap, and Gitcoin, among others. This extensive involvement has endowed me with a profound understanding of the grant application and execution process, enabling me to offer valuable support and evaluation to project teams efficiently.

1. Any anticipated conflicts of interest:

No conflicts of interest.

2 Likes