Delegation of UNI to Active but Underrepresented Delegates Application Thread

Applicant Name: Native Labs

Agora profile.

Native Labs currently does not possess any UNI token voting power.

Applicant Summary including reasons for interest in the Program:

My name is Kydo, the founder of Native Labs. As an active community member, I’ve previously served as a delegate for the Stanford. I spearheaded governance at the Stanford Blockchain Club and contributed significantly to the development of Uniswap’s crosschain mechanism, MMA. The foundation currently leads this project, which is in its final audit stage.

My voting and public (forum, twitter) record demonstrate my independent thinking. Equipped with a strong background in business and computer science, I’ve often expressed my reservations about deploying on newer chains and advocated for a more research-focused approach to governance.

At present, I’ve shifted my focus from daily governance to long-term strategic thinking for the Uniswap Protocol and DAO. My primary areas of focus are hooks and Uniswap X (RFQ). As a result, I have built close relationship with Labs, Foundation, and the greater Uniswap developer ecosystem and sharpened my understanding of the future.

Lastly, I am proud to say that I am a delegate who genuinely wants Uniswap to succeed in the long run.

2 Likes