[Temperature Check] Post-BSL Cross-chain Deployment Process & Creation of new Uniswap.eth Subdomain

Kydo from Stanford Blockchain Club here.

Thank you @eek637 for compiling this.

I have a few comments carried over from the discussions in the [RFC] Post-BSL Cross-chain Deployment Process & New Uniswap.eth Subdomain.

Following @AbdullahUmar 's comment around speed, I do believe in the post-BSL world, things can move faster with new V3 deployments. However, I do not see how the current proposed process can be speeded up (currently it is one week). @AbdullahUmar what do you think?

I believe this “list of actors” should be at the top of each BSL V3 proposal given its importance. It will drastically help community members to save time reading these proposals. If a part is not decided, then it should be left empty. Moreover, by having this at the top of each proposal, it highlights the points raised by @devenmatthews such as proposer-deployer separation.

Lastly, I think we should specify a mechanism to change v3 domain name in case of deployment errors. I think the changing of a canonical deployment can only happen
when there are significant errors in the deployed contract.

Once again, thank you so much for compiling this!