Request for Proposals - ARB Distribution

Hi all,

First, thanks to the teams and individuals who have submitted proposals. Having written a few of these myself, I appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness that goes into them.

With that said, the conversation around and scrutiny given to any particular proposal by the delegate community has thus far been fairly light. And that’s okay! But without that sort of engagement, sending any proposals to Snapshot seems ill-advised.

Keeping that in mind, I’d ask that Delegates take the next week to read through and comment on proposals that they believe would be value-additive. For those teams that have made proposals, I suggest looking at Delegates’ profiles on the new Uniswap Agora and DMing them on Twitter to engage. There are a bunch of new delegates and I’m hoping that they’re eager to weigh in. Please keep proposal-specific conversations in their own post.

On Wednesday, June 14, if there are proposals that have garnered conversation and community support, let’s take the next step and start sending them to Snapshot. If not - also fine - I’ve posted a backstop proposal here.

6 Likes