Have you received support?

Was technical support provided to you?

1 Like

Hi. When placing liquidity in the pool, the commission was written off, but the placement target was not achieved.

Transaction Details:
0x92f0efd33d425dc555a6e5666bfb741d17b511c19ee5b273f4df35fc36798670

0x217624dab35897f385f5ed5e131f6fd2b034f667d40b6cff4f4b40a342ea036d

I have a question for the developers:
If I add liquidity to the pool and the result is zero, but the commission was charged, where can I get clarification and support on this issue?

1 Like

I don’t understand why I have to pay a commission if the placement goals have not been met.

1 Like

It is clear to me that the contracts that serve liquidity pools have their own logic, but the placement result was not achieved …

1 Like

I urge developers to address an issue that affects most users. Users expect you to be involved in solving their problems. You must not be silent. Your reputation is not a game of hide and seek - it is the trust of users. Your participation in solving user problems will bring you additional promotions. The world is very big. The world is not limited to big wallets. In ancient Rome, even plebeians were represented in the Senate. This was the end of the empire. Don’t imitate a lost civilization!

1 Like

Nicholas, please, go on the official Uniswap discord and try to get help from the serv.eth people over there. They are super helpful.

Here´s a link :slight_smile: Its the official Uniswap discord, write in the Help section.

1 Like